Thursday, December 31, 2009
Dinner and a Movie
I had dinner at Bugaboo Creek Steak House with a fellow blogger. This is the second time I've met him. The first time was in September, also on a Wednesday night. We went to a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. We started off the meal with grilled shrimp. The shrimp were our appetizers. They were delicious. I love shrimp. I had two glasses of Pepsi, but it was okay because the refills were free. My entree was a 12 oz. NY strip steak cooked medium rare with a side of mashed potatoes. I also got a Caesar salad. I finished 90 percent of my steak, but I was too full. We looked at the dessert menu, but all of the desserts were too rich and we needed to catch our movie at nine o'clock. We had coffee before we went to the movie. The movie was Sherlock Holmes. It was okay. It was so cold outside. We parked our cars in the restaurant's parking lot and walked across the plaza to the theater. I was shivering by the time I reached the theater. I had a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shrimp ftw! And medium-rare, I like your style. I like my steak to moo at me when I bite into it.
ReplyDeleteYou should have worn your hoodie. LOL
ReplyDeleteSherlock Holmes is reviewed in the Time magazine I got today, and the reviewer made some good points about things that could have been better. The reference to Prof. Moriarty at the end suggests that they may be hoping to do a series.
Yeah, I also sensed that there would be a sequel based on Moriarty's role in the first one.
ReplyDelete