skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Silent Scholar
Monday, December 28, 2009
The Car Is Okay
God answers prayer. The car's battery was dead. The man from AAA stopped by and revived it. Sherman was very worried that it could be something worse, but I prayed and after I prayed I felt more calm. I'm glad the vehicle is back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
About Me
The Silent Scholar
View my complete profile
My Blog List
A Jesuit's Journey
Consecrated Ruptures: Finding the Mystical in Ordinary Life
1 month ago
Naturgesetz: Catholic and Homosexual
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago
Bush's Journey
german milf gets fucked Free Homemade Porn Movies
7 years ago
Dehumanizing the boy
Benefits of Virtual Schooling
14 years ago
The Daily Grind
toomuchpizza.com
15 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(16)
▼
December
(16)
2010 Resolutions
10 Years Ago
Dinner and a Movie
Tuesday Night Updates
My Christmas Presents
Past Christmases
The Car Is Okay
Car Trouble
Travel and Prayer
Being Catholic, The Beauty and Challenge Of: Heari...
Turned Down
Boxing Day
The Wiper Fluid Problem
12/22 Updates
My Evil Sink
Blogs Versus Vlogs
No comments:
Post a Comment