While driving back to Massachusetts this afternoon a guy I once hooked up with texted me. He wanted to know when I was going to be back in Syracuse so that we could get together again, but I hadn't contacted him while home these past few days. I'll be honest, I wanted to see him again, but I made a vow to abstain from sex until I am married to a woman (if I get married, which is highly unlikely). I debated how I would reply back to him but I decided to be honest. I told him that I had made a vow with God. He texted back "LOL." I'm glad he didn't say F#%! you!
I'm trying to be very honest with my new blog, so I hope I don't offend you but this is my life. Take it or leave it.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Apart from the fact that lying is wrong, the good thing about this is that it doesn't leave you open to further attempts from him to hook up. And it's nice that he didn't become unpleasant about it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you chose to be honest and that it worked out well.
one blog. one life. i like it.
ReplyDeleteway to go... that's awesome
ReplyDeleteI don't like to see someone mock someone else for their convictions. If someone believes X is right, then I don't see they have any other moral choice but to follow it. One can disagree with someone's morals, of course, but there's no reason to get rude about it.
ReplyDelete