Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Night Updates

Yesterday I went out with Sherman to look for the 60th anniversary edition of Scrabble. We did this after the car's battery was revived. We checked a toy store and then a few shops at the mall. With my gift cards I bought some white t-shirts and a blue sweater at JC Penney's. I got a good deal on the sweater. It was originally priced at $41 but I bought it for $11. I had dinner at Bertucci's with Sherman and I got the spaghetti and meatballs, but it wasn't that great. I should have got the cheese pizza because pizza is their specialty. It was really icy when we were leaving the mall, but fortunately we didn't have any mishaps.

This morning we went to Target and found Scrabble. I also got bottled water for my Keurig, dishwasher detergent for the house, and the newest Harry Potter film. It turns out Sharon bought HP 6 today as well so now we have two copies. I'll keep my copy because eventually I'll move out and I'll want to watch it again.

I think Sherman is going to play Scrabble with his family and because it's a four-person game I'm going to exclude myself from the activities to catch up on my blog roll.

Chinese for dinner. Sesame chicken for the win!


1 comment:

  1. I could never get on board with Scrabble. Given my profession, I always want to use words from other languages, and I feel that acronyms and proper names are game as well. Apparently the rule book says differently... -.-

    ReplyDelete