Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope your Christmas was nice. I'm spending it at home with my parents and brother and sister-in-law. I go back to Massachusetts tomorrow, but I don't have to work until a week from Monday. Yesterday I felt sick because of my allergies. I had a really rough night. I had a bad headache and I threw up about three or four times in the night. In the morning I felt a little bit better but I didn't eat the bacon on my breakfast plate. I went to IHOP for breakfast with the family. I will post what I got for Christmas in another blog. I'm at the mall right now. I bought a journal and some books and a drying rack. I have to go now since Mom is making lasagna and I need to be home by 6:30. It's 5:53 now. I decided not to go to the 5 PM church service. I'll go to the Sunday morning one.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Carousel Center,Syracuse,United States

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good Christmas vacation.

    Hope you're completely recovered by the time you see this.

    And I hope the Sunday morning service is good.

    And it occurs to me that maybe with all that time off work, there might be a chance for us to hang out for a bit. Please e-mail me if it's a possibility.

    ReplyDelete