It's been a very long time since I posted a REAL blog, and I'm afraid it will have to be delayed some more because I need to get to sleep. Tomorrow (Wednesday 12/23) I drive back to Syracuse. I'm going to work until my shift ends at 3 and then I'm going to drive straight to Syracuse. My bags are packed. I didn't pack too many clothes because I'll probably get some for Christmas. I'm so excited about Christmas. I tend to focus on the presents and the accumulating debt as a result of buying the presents, but the real reason I love Christmas is because it's a special time to celebrate God's gift to humanity: his son Jesus. Without Jesus my life would be total chaos. He's changed me and continues to change me in ways I can't even comprehend. His grace is amazing. Perhaps someday soon I'll talk about my struggles and adversity that I've gone through.
In other news I exchanged gifts with Sharon and Sherman. I got Sherman the Pixar movie Up because that's what he wanted and I found a really nice bottle of extra virgin olive oil made in Italy for Sharon, as well as a gourmet dark chocolate bar. I was so happy that she really liked my gifts. Sherman got me the DVD Angels and Demons, because that was on my list, and Sharon got me a $50 Amazon gift card and a $10 Starbucks gift card. Both gift cards were right up my alley because I love coffee and books.
Well that's all for now. I will be updating what is happening with my life while in Syracuse with my family via Twitter so be sure to follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/silentscholar
Merry Christmas,
Mark
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Belated Merry Christmas, Mark. I hope it was a good one!
ReplyDelete